RAPIX AddressingDownload RAPIX Addressing v6.6
RAPIX Addressing is the simple, fast and mobile solution for DALI Short Addressing.
To use RAPIX Addressing you will need a UDID – USB to DALI Interface Device.
Date Added: 26 April 2018
- eHub firmware update over DALI (under tools menu).
- Added template “Zone and Xi Timer”.
- Added DALI Level option for adjacent zones to the “Motion Sensor Advanced” template.
- Fixed the DALI Logger short address filter.
RAPIX Addressing v6.5 (19 March 2018)
- Show names of eHubs and DALI Devices in the log.
- Updated the Scene Blast feature to provide option for Scenes to apply.
- In eHub editor, show which sensors are Master and Slave.
- In eHub editor, changed colour that shows sensor motion to green.
- Show pop-up hint to explain the meaning of the Dry Contact “Invert Toggle Sense” check box.
- On the Addressing, Group and Scene tabs, show when there is no database device or live device.
- Fixed exception when loading live data from eHub.
- Fixed eHub transformation of sensor channels.
- Improved error messages for eHub disable rules.
RAPIX Addressing v6.4 (01 February 2018)
- Update graphics and added Installation Guide for the Motion Sensor Mux Mk2.
- Update graphics and added Installation Guide for the Dry Contact Coupler.
- Improved handling of DALI non-compliant devices.
- Fixed the KeyNotFoundException exception occurring on rare occasions when opening eHub GUI.
RAPIX Addressing v6.3 (12 December 2017)
- Added support for the Motion Sensor Mux Mk2.
- Added support for the Dry Contact Coupler.
- Allowed identification of individual sensor gang.
- Enabled the walk test of individual sensor gangs that support it (i.e. Sensor Mux Mk2).
- Fixed Dimmer Timer template when used with dial.
- Improved summary of Preset and Scene Adjust templates.
RAPIX Addressing v6.0 (22 November 2017)
- Added “memory” option to the Motion Sensor Advanced template.
- Added highlighting of eHub motion sensor input with orange when motion is detected.
- Fixed the Script Editor timer spin edit getting stuck on values above 30 mins.
- Show the button reordering message on eHub GUI only when needed.
- Increased Max light level threshold. Use max and min values from templates.
- Improved accuracy of the Sync Status report for the Emergency DALI devices.
RAPIX Addressing v5.5 (13 September 2017)
- Added firmware compatibility check to eHub templates.
- Added eHub templates: “Motion Sensor Advanced”, “Motion Sensor Scene”, “Scene Timer”.
- Added support for the eHub firmware 2.1.0.
- The USB DID data sheet is now available on the DALI Interface device GUI.
- Fixed the message box hiding behind the progress window upon completion of the eHub firmware update.
- The eHub firmware version number is now stored in the project database so it is visible even when offline.
RAPIX Addressing v5.4 (24 August 2017)
- Added the graphical DALI Relay configuration dialogue that was once a part of the old RAPIX Addressing software.
- Added two Xi Flag templates to allow setting and clearing the Xi Flag from a button.
- The eHub firmware can now be updated from RAPIX Addressing over Ethernet. Multiple eHubs can be selected, and their firmware will be updated in parallel.
- The DALI line scanner now does not move the discovered DALI devices to addresses occupied by virtual devices.
- Added Check for Updates to Tools menu.
- Fixed the eHub template time duration value not saving if it has a Max value limiting it to minutes or seconds.
- The DALI logger handles invalid DALI messages.
- Global programming now saves the correct default Min levels to the Relay and non-Relay devices.
- The eHub disable rule conditions will have a DALI device name displayed if a device exists at SA.
- The toolstrip buttons look less like labels and more like buttons.
- The eHub GUI Info tab now displays different numbers depending on the eHub f/w.
RAPIX Addressing v5.3 (31 July 2017)
- Fixed a bug causing the software not to start on Windows Server 2012.
RAPIX Addressing v5.2 (21 June 2017)
- Improved project load speed.
- Fixed an issue where adding an activity to an eHub would incorrectly calculate the resources used.
RAPIX Addressing v5.1 (14 June 2017)
- Added DALI eHUB support
- Added support for the DALI eHub LCD switch
- Added support for the DALI eHub light level and motion sensors.
- Added the ability to save/load projects
- Updated all eHUB templates to provide more flexibility through fewer templates.
- Added ability to configure Xi Flags in DALI eHub programming.
- Added ability to put eHub motion sensors into walk test mode.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
RAPIX Addressing v3.3 (22 March 2016)
RAPIX Addressing v3.2 (29 February 2016)
RAPIX Addressing v3.1 (20 January 2016)
- Scene Blast
- Filter Scenes by group
- Multi-select components in a scene
RAPIX Addressing v3.0 (30 October 2015)
- Updated user interface.
- RAPIX eHub support.
- RAPIX Zone Controller support.
RAPIX Addressing v2.6 (1 April 2015)
- Advanced DALI Relay Configuration.
- Remote Access Tech-Support.
RAPIX Addressing v2.5 (18 February 2015)
- Short Address Offsets (0-63 or 1-64).
- Group Address Offsets (0-15 or 1-16).
- Scene Offsets (0-15 or 1-16).
RAPIX Addressing v2.4 (5 November 2014)
- Configure DALI Relay Devices.
RAPIX Addressing v2.3 (27 August 2014)
- New USB DALI Interface driver.
RAPIX Addressing v2.2 (9 July 2014)
- Fixed discovery/detection of DALI Interface Devices.
RAPIX Addressing v2.1 (26 June 2014)
- Discover and address Relay devices
RAPIX Addressing v2.0 (27 May 2014)
- Set Scenes
- Adjust scene levels for each DALI Device.
RAPIX Emergency (DALI)Download RAPIX Emergency (DALI) v5.4
RAPIX Emergency is the intelligent DALI Emergency Lighting Monitoring System with ‘One Click’ commissioning. Learn More Date Added: 09 January 2018
- Simplified software installation and licensing.