The RAPIX Xi Occupancy Sensor is a DALI Application Controller with PIR movement sensing, light level sensing, and a dry contact input.
The Xi Sensor is a native DALI sensor, directly connected to the DALI line. The sensor supports motion detection and includes a light level sensor for motion gating and light level maintenance.
The sensor includes an optional dry contact (non-isolated) switch input. The dry contact switch input may be connected to a momentary switch or a toggle switch.
The Xi Sensor and optional switch input are configured using the RAPIX Integrator software.
The device supports RAPIX templates, zones, flags and enable/disable rules.
- Direct connect to the DALI line. No eHUB needed – just DALI power needed.
- Only 2mA draw!
- Motion (occupancy and vacancy) + PE
- No DALI address consumed
- On board dry contact input for any programmable function on any DALI line
- Full template logic access
- Out of the box dry contact operation —> On/Off DALI broadcast
- Motion Torch Activation – Shine your mobile phone light into the lens to activate a one-time programming mode – Motion occupancy activates – time out after 15 minutes / broadcast DALI
- 16+ per DALI line – (remember no DALI address consumed)
- Considered a stand alone multi-master DALI controller – No Zone controller needed for complete single DALI line operation
- Can operate on ANY DALI system – Transmits DALI and Xi messages
- ~15 second programming time
- Fast, one-click identification in software
- Bright green LED for easy identification at distance
- DALI power and data transmission LED indicator on rear
- Generous terminal sizes
- Large cable strain relief and transparent terminal cover built in for Australian Standards compliance.
- Complies with DALI standards IEC 62386-101 and IEC 62386-102
- 55 mm diameter, suits hole saws 57 – 67 mm
- Surface mount fits directly over ‘standard’ circular conduit j-box. Sensor snap-in with no tool needed.