RAPIX AddressingDownload RAPIX Addressing v5.3
RAPIX Addressing is the simple, fast and mobile solution for DALI Short Addressing.
Date Added: 31 July 2017
- Fixed a bug causing the software not to start on Windows Server 2012.
RAPIX Addressing v5.2 (21 June 2017)
- Improved project load speed.
- Fixed an issue where adding an activity to an eHub would incorrectly calculate the resources used.
RAPIX Addressing v5.1 (14 June 2017)
- Added DALI eHUB support
- Added support for the DALI eHub LCD switch
- Added support for the DALI eHub light level and motion sensors.
- Added the ability to save/load projects
- Updated all eHUB templates to provide more flexibility through fewer templates.
- Added ability to configure Xi Flags in DALI eHub programming.
- Added ability to put eHub motion sensors into walk test mode.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
RAPIX Addressing v3.3 (22 March 2016)
RAPIX Addressing v3.2 (29 February 2016)
RAPIX Addressing v3.1 (20 January 2016)
- Scene Blast
- Filter Scenes by group
- Multi-select components in a scene
RAPIX Addressing v3.0 (30 October 2015)
- Updated user interface.
- RAPIX eHub support.
- RAPIX Zone Controller support.
RAPIX Addressing v2.6 (1 April 2015)
- Advanced DALI Relay Configuration.
- Remote Access Tech-Support.
RAPIX Addressing v2.5 (18 February 2015)
- Short Address Offsets (0-63 or 1-64).
- Group Address Offsets (0-15 or 1-16).
- Scene Offsets (0-15 or 1-16).
RAPIX Addressing v2.4 (5 November 2014)
- Configure DALI Relay Devices.
RAPIX Addressing v2.3 (27 August 2014)
- New USB DALI Interface driver.
RAPIX Addressing v2.2 (9 July 2014)
- Fixed discovery/detection of DALI Interface Devices.
RAPIX Addressing v2.1 (26 June 2014)
- Discover and address Relay devices
RAPIX Addressing v2.0 (27 May 2014)
- Set Scenes
- Adjust scene levels for each DALI Device.
RAPIX Emergency (DALI)Download RAPIX Emergency (DALI) v5.3
RAPIX Emergency is the intelligent DALI Emergency Lighting Monitoring System with ‘One Click’ commissioning.
Date Added: 20 July 2017
- Fixed a bug preventing RAPIX Emergency from being installed on a computer where RAPIX Addressing is already installed.